8.13.2009

A Dog's Life @ Humane Society Silicon Valley

A Dog's Life is a dog's spa and owner resource center which offers dog owner support, education and training at HSSV. I had the privilege to capture some action shots of the dogs while they spent a beautiful afternoon at the doggie daycare on site. I like the fact that the staff are very well trained and loving in handling dogs of all sizes. For the first time in my life, I was all over by dozens of large dogs while I attempted to shoot from low angles... talking about being licked and sniffed from top to bottom! It took me quite a while to "assimilate" and be "invisible" to them. What a little good adventure it was. Loved all those interactions captured.

This dog actually listened to me when I said "cheers". jk




This dog rather be on camera.